Saturday, March 10, 2018

YNS March Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's release day at Your Next Stamp!!!
Yay!
I just love release day!

So MANY great new stamp sets and dies being released today!!!


--------------------

First up, I am showcasing the new Whatnot Sentiments Set Twelve stamp set!!  I just love the Whatnot Sentiment series!!  So many fun sentiments in one set!!

My Card:
I decided to also use the new  Geometrics 6x6 Paper Pad, which I absolutely LOVE, to find my color inspiration from!!

I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock, added some Distress Oxide Ink around the edges and then did some masking and stamped the flowers from the Whatnot Sentiments Set Twelve stamp set around the sentiment!!  I really like how it turned out!!

Images of New Products:
  




--------------------

Next up I am showcasing the super fun new Puddles of Fun stamp set!!  I had so much fun with this set!!

My card:
Isn't it fun?!

I just love this sweet chick with the froggie umbrella!!

I used the Puffy Cloud Border Die Set and new Raindrop Die to create my inside scene.  I didn't stamp anything inside yet, but there is room to or to be able to just write something!
Fun!!  I really like how this card turned out!!!

Images of New Products:




All YNS Products Used:

Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------

Be sure to check out all the awesome new products here!!!!

Happy Hopping!!
Please remember to leave some love along the way!

You have a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!!

Have a lovely day!





39 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty color combo on your 1st card! And I love the scene you created with the umbrella-toting chick!

scraphappyAnnie said...

Both your cards are fantastic! My favorite is the little chick with the umbrella adorable!! Thank you for sharing.

MidnightInkandCats said...

Your use of twine really looks great!!!

erika said...

Cute cards!

Valerija said...

Gorgeous cards and so very pretty sentiment on the first one. Great job!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the sentiment set and how it has everything
to make a sweet card like yours complete. I, too,
love the chick with the froggie umbrella. It is my
favorite image of this release. Your card is soooo
fabulous! I love how you added 'rain'; perfection!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE THE RAIN OR SHINE ONE! SOOOOOOOOO CUTE and clever!

Isabelle said...

Your two cards are really awesome ! I love how you cut the top of your card to hide the message space, it's really a great idea.

Karthikha said...

Wonderful creations! I love the rain one a lot! :)

Eva Laney said...

Love the stamp sets and your wonderful cards! So stinkin cute!

Cynthia said...

Both cards are super cute. Love the fold of the second "rainy" card, Kendra.

Sheryl L said...

That rainy die is great, and what a fun card fold. Adorable!

AlliKCreations said...

In love with your Rain or Shine card-so cute--love the coloring and layout!

Brandi R said...

Love these! Spring all the way. The brilliant colors then all the rain that comes with it...lol. Fantastic cards ♥

Kat said...

1st card is simply cheerful. 2nd card has a lot of details. Beautifully colored and design

Autism Journey said...

That little chick in the rain is the cutest thing ever! Great job on your cards 🐥❤️

Sue D said...

Great cards. I like the papers you used.

Indy's Designs said...

OH so cute!

McStamper said...

Great cards. Love the rain background.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such beautiful projects!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Very cute. I love the combination of paper patterns with the stamping.

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Oh, I love the special fold on your second card! Super creative and what a lovely scene!!

Amy C. said...

Sweet spring-time cards! Pretty new papers.

Amy C. said...

Sweet spring-time cards! Pretty new papers.

LA PASTICCERA PASTICCIONA said...

Love love love this easter card!!

Shanna said...

I love all of your wonderful ideas!

Mary Holshouser said...

Your Puddles card is fantastic.
So many different layers and ideas
that make a darling card. Even
the inside gets into the act.
The first card is simple but
wonderful - great sentiments.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Two beautiful and cutie cards!!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love both of your lovely cards - so inspiring:)

Lisa Stolp said...

Adorable cards! I love the geometric paper and the chick and frog umbrella are so cute!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fabulous cards! Love the designs!

belaspaperinspirations.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful creations. Love the cloud card

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful cards ...especially like the last with the short front panel!

Paula H. said...

These are sweet! Love the patterned paper on your first card and it's hard not to love that great rain cloud and super cute chick!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

I just love this cards :)))

Andre M. said...

Your cards are delightful. The colour palette on your first card is so fresh and perfect for spring. The critters in Puddles of Fun are just the cutest. Love those raindrops.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These are so sweet and I love your mix of pattern papers too!

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful cards!! I love that friends sentiment!!!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

The little chick under the rain is so adorable !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]