Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Easter Tags

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme Is....
Sweet Treats

What a fun theme!!

Especially with Easter right around the corner!

I decided to create some sweet packages filled with jelly beans!!
I used some awesome YNS products to create tags for the packages!!

I used the awesome Cool Tag Five Die Set to create the tags!  This die set makes creating tags so fun and quick!!
I added the 'Happy Easter' sentiment to the die cut ovals, which is part of the So Edd-citing stamp set!

The fun pattern paper I used for each of the tags main layer, I got from the Happy Spring 6x6 Paper Pad!!
So sweet!!

All YNS Products Used:

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I'm not much of a Jelly Bean fan... but I like the colors in the Celophane wrap and your tag matches it perfectly! So CUTE!

Theresa