Thursday, November 9, 2017

YNS Challenge #77

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!




-----------------

I found some inspiration in the colors and followed the sketch!!

I decided to work with the adorable snowman from the Snow Much Joy stamp set!!  I just adore this cutie!!
I used the Little Darling Winter stamp set for my 'Let it Snow' sentiment!  The stamped snowflakes on the upper right corner of my card are from the Snow Much Joy stamp set as well!!

What some fun colors!!

I hope you are ready for this weekend!!  YNS is release new stamps this weekend!!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So adorable and sweet Kendra. Love how you used the colors and sketch.

wendyp said...

so cute!!!

saajap said...

J'adore ce combo de couleurs

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a great card ! Good job with the sketch.

Grudniowe Handmade said...

I love it! This is a wonderful, fresh and so sweet card