Tuesday, September 5, 2017

A Gift


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a cute card to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

This month's release focused on new Christmas dies!!  So it has me dreaming of the holidays! 

I used the new Nesting Lift-Flaps to create a flap on the front of my card, so that I could hide a gift card!

Here is a look as you open the flap:
I also used the new Gift Card Corner Holder die set, so that I was able to add the gift card to my card and to also add the 'A Gift' sentiment to the front of the card!

Such a fun way to give a gift card, instead of using the generic ones the stores give you!  So much personal!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Now that's just a neat die!!! Wonderful Gift Card! :)

Theresa

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I love that die, I think this is soooo cool !!