Sunday, April 30, 2017

Nuts About You


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a shaker card to share with you using fun dies from Frantic Stamper!!

To create my first layer on my card base, as well as my shaker window, I used the Deckled Rectangles die set!  I really like this die set, I think this die set is perfect for masculine cards!!
I die cut the Stitched Double Fishtail Labels two times with white cardstock.  I masked up the 'I'm nuts about you!" sentiment from the Tool Time Sentiments stamp set, so that I could brake up the sentiment to put a little on each banner!

Inside my shaker window, I added a some sequins and seed beads, and also die cut a bunch of nuts from the Hardware die set on shiny silver paper to add to the mix!
So fun!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Awesome! Perfect for Father's Day!

Helen said...

What a fun "man" card, Kendra. I love the hardware shaker elements. Thanks for sharing this.

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooo FLIPPIN' COOL Kendra! I love shakers as you well know... but the elements inside your shaker is what I love most! This is a great masculine card and now I must do some ordering thanks to you! hahaha Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations