Thursday, March 30, 2017

Hey Barnyard Scene


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a SUPER cute card to share with you using fun dies from Frantic Stamper!!


I created this card awhile back, but haven't had a chance to post it yet!  I created this card using dies from the Barnyard Fun Release from FS!!
I just love this fun scene!!

I used the Little Barn die, along with the Barnyard Fence, Stitched Grassy Hill Edgers, Farm Accessories and Tractor!!  So much fun!!

I finished off the card by adding the die cut "Hey" sentiment, which is part of the Hey Ya'll die set!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Kendra... Wonderful scene! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations