Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Glittery Love


Hello Stamping Friends!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I am so in love with the new Love Sentiment Die and Love Sentiments Stamp Set from the last release, which I know I have said before!  The love gets me, I just love how Joanna designed it to have the head and end of an arrow incorporated to the front and end of the sentiment!  Brilliant!  

It got me thinking, that it would be fun to die cut a bunch of the "love" sentiments to create a background with them, so I gathered a few supplies: 
 I ended up die cutting a total of 7 love sentiments from white sticker paper!  That way I would have to mess around with glue!

I also decided the I wanted one of the love sentiments to really stand out and sparkle, like I did on a previous card this month with the die!  So I added some adhesive tape to the front and back of a piece of red cardstock!  I peeled off the top peeling from the tape to reveal my die cut and added some beautiful red glitter to it!!
 I just love GLITTER!!

I placed the die cut love sentiments at a slight angel and made it so that each arrow head leads into the next die cut sentiment.  As if they were shooting into each other!  Continuous love!
 I placed the glittery love sentiment in place of one of the white ones so it could be featured nicely and decided to add the stamped "YOU" from the Love Sentiments Stamp Set so that the arrow lead right to it!

I really like the fun design!
I finished off my card by adding some of the red sequins from the Valentine's Day Sequins!  I love this mixture of sequins!!

Be sure to check out all of Inspired By Stamping's products!

Have a lovely day filled with all kinds of love!




------------------------




2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE this die as well.. It's another one on my wish list you enabler you! Hahaha - Your card is beautiful... I LOVE the love as the background as the white on white... then the pretty colored LOVE as the focal point! Just a heads up - I mention you & your blog on my blog post today... since you did inspire me - I CAS(E)D one of your pretty cards - HUGS! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations