Friday, September 30, 2016

YNS Challenge #49

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

Here is a card sketch....
ynssketch49

and photo/colors to find inspiration from....
ynscolor-49

-----------------

For my sweet card today, I primarily followed the sketch!  But I switched it up a little!!

I decided to place the rectangle/square piece behind my sentiment layer, as I ended up just using a pretty piece of patterned paper for it!
I really like how this sweet Baby card turned out!!!

I used the Cute Alpha Squares stamp set and coordinating Cute Alpha Squares Die Set to create the custom "Baby" sentiment!!

I finished off my card by adding some Bright White Divine Twine under the sentiment and adding some lovely Hey Baby Sparkly Gumdrops to each of the corners in pink!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo PRECIOUS! Sweet baby Card!

Theresa