Thursday, August 4, 2016

YNS Challenge #45

Hello Stamping Friends!

Join in the new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

Here is a card sketch....


and photo/colors to find inspiration from....



-----------------

I found inspiration from both the sketch and colors once again!!

I was inspired to use this floral paper from Simple Stories after seeing the color photo!
I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set to create the shaker opening!  I just love these stitched dies!  Especially since I can't run a sewing machine for the life of me! lol

The "Thanks!" is from the Scribble Fun Two stamp set!
I finished the card off by adding some Deep Pink Solid Divine Twine and Gumdrops, which I absolutely LOVE!!!!!

-----------------

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty Kendra! Beautiful Paper Choice! :) Have a great weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations