Monday, August 1, 2016

Sit On the Dock

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

Today I am featuring the new On The Dock stamp set!
I just love the new stamp sets the were recently released!!

I decided to grab some fun daubers to ink in my image, instead of coloring in the image with my Copics, like I would usually do!

I started by inking up the dock image and the fun "Come Sit on the dock with me...the drinks are cold & the friendships are free."  Such a fun sentiment, I just loving sitting on a dock enjoying life!!
 Both were inked up with Totally Black Ink!

Next, the FUN begins!!
Using a dauber, ink of your color choice, in my case, I decided to start with the water, so I used Paradise!  I love this ink color!!
Keep shading to your liking!

I then moved on to the dock, in which I used Chocolate Chip Ink!!

My finished card:
How fun!!

I just love using those daubers occasionally!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Tawna said...

What a pleasant invite to enjoy some peaceful time. Love this card and the colors on it. Very relaxing.

I would love to find some daubers like that. Any suggestion as to where I might go?

Scrapper69 said...

Oh wow... it's beautiful Kendra! LOVE the way you color with markers or daubers.... Fab!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations