Thursday, June 9, 2016

YNS Challenge #41

Hello Stamping Friends!

Join in the new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

Here is a card sketch....



and photo/colors to find inspiration from....

What a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!

-----------------

I decided to follow the sketch as well as grabbing a few of the colors!!

Here's my card:

I started by using the Peek a Boo Trio Die Set to create the top layer on my card!  The tiny squares I then stamped the Flower Ink Splatter in different colors on each square!

The sweet sentiment is from the Woodland Cuties stamp set!

I am so in love with how this card turned out!!

I finished it off by adding some lovely purple gumdrops from the Spellbound Gumdrops pack!


-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------