Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Let's Party with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

As I mentioned earlier this month, I absolutely love the new flamingos2stamp stamp set!!

TSOL just released the new sayings4flamingos, so I grabbed the two sets and created this fun Birthday card:
Isn't it a fun and bright birthday card?!  I just love it!!

I used the fun Fancy Label Stand-Ups die to create my fun card base!!
 I love all the fun bright colors!!!


TSOL Supplies Used
Stamps:  flamingos2stamp, sayings4flamingos
Dies: Flamingo Dies, Fancy Labels #4 Framelits, Fancy Label Stand-Ups
Ink:  Licorice, Kiwi, Guava
Paper: Guava, Candy, Hooray Collection
Misc.: Blue/Green/White Twine, Silver Glitter Button, Pink Rhinestones, Green w/white Dot Ribbon


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Shaker! LOVE the Flamingos!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations