Friday, April 8, 2016

Thanks with GI

Happy Friday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!



For my card today I am featuring the sweet Being You (D509) sentiment!!
It's always nice to thank those special people in our lives!!

I wanted to keep this card kind of simple, so I just used the sentiment and added a few embellishments.  
And just used a piece of beautiful floral pattern paper in the background, which I think works wonderfully with the sentiment!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Ohhh How Pretty... LOVE the Design! I swear you make a LOT of Cards I want to Scrap lift! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations