Friday, April 22, 2016

Teddy Bear Birthday with GI

Happy Friday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

For my card today, I decided to use the adorable Bear Floating By (G521) stamp!
Such a cute stamp for a kids birthday card!!

I also used the Just Floating (E648) sentiment, but masked the end of it so the "hi" wouldn't stamp.  Added a few dots behind it and then stamped the Sweet Happy Birthday (B240) under the bear!!
What a fun way to change up the sentiment!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Awwww.... soooo darn CUTE Kendra! What a sweet bear image and fun papers... Have a wonderful weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations