Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Week with YNS

Hello Stamping Friends!

At Your Next Stamp we are celebrating Teacher Appreciate Week!!

Be sure to check out the YNS Blog this entire week for wonderful teacher themed gift ideas!!

I've had this super fun pencil .svg for awhile now, but hadn't used it yet!  So I thought my project for today was very fitting to finally use it!!!
I started by die cutting all my layers.  Before assembling I first used the Dots and Hearts stamp set to stamp the polka dots and hearts on the yellow cardstock!  Gives the pencil a nice design!!


I then added some Yellow Solid Divine Twine around the pencil, so I could add this .svg tag I cut out on my Silhouette. 
I stamped the fun "you are Amazing!" sentiment from the Whatnot Sentiments Set Six stamp set!  A very fitting sentiment for a teacher, I think!!


I finished up the tag by using the Mini Star Ink Splatter to add the stars on the tag!

I love how this package turned out!!  Great for adding a few treats to!


Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Pencil Box... Fun idea for gift giving to the teacher!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations