Thursday, April 21, 2016

IBS Release Plumeria

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

It's the final Release Day at Inspired By Stamping!!!!
Hasn't the last 4 days been amazing?

Each stamp set is so fun!
I love them!

Today we are featuring the new Plumeria stamp set!

The set includes the large Plumeria image along with a single Plumeria flower and 6 sentiments and a little dot accent.
I first started by stamping the large Plumeria image and colored it, die cut the piece of paper and then stamped the Aloha sentiment.  As I was putting the card together, I decided it would be fun to add the single Plumeria flower to the grouping, using a pop dot to give some dimension!

I love the pattern paper I used for this design, really make the flowers stand out!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty with the soft yellow

Jerrie said...

I think black and white cards are so elegant and the pop of color looks so lovely.

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Lovely! Beautiful card Kendra! xo

Scrapper69 said...

So Elegant and pretty!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations