Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Do What You Love with HBS

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!


I am featuring a two page layout today for my post using some of my HBS stamps!!
 I absolutely love the Brush Grunge Alpha!!
You can create endless amounts of sentiments!!

I also love all the other awesome sets as well!
They are so much fun to mix and match!!


In the corners that would touch, I stamped the swirl from the Flakey Sentiments stamp set.  Thought it added the perfect touch.  Kind of ties in the swirls from the paper.


I started by first creating the "Do What You Love!" sentiment! 

I mainly used the Brush Grunge Alpha set, but masked and only inked up the "you" from the "you are loved" sentiment in the Beautiful Life stamp set!
 
 I also added some hearts around the sentiment, which are also part of the  Beautiful Life stamp set!

I loved the stars along with the star sentiment, which are part of the Life Right Now stamp set.  Thought it would be a perfect fit for this layout!
 As I was ready to stamp it, I thought it would be super fun to create the "super" from the Brush Grunge Alpha, to create a "super star"sentiment!

My little girl loves being on stage, she sure thinks she's a star!!
I also added some stars

I then thought it would be appropriate to add the "You Are Beautiful" sentiment from the Beautiful Life stamp set!

Lastly, I  decided to create the "Tap & Ballet" title with the Brush Grunge Alpha!
 Isn't it fun how these sets can be mixed and matched together so nicely!

I love it!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! Hope your having a wonderful day! LOVE your sweet layout! Great way to use those pretty stamps!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations