Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Sweet Snowman with Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I am so excited to share my card with you, as always!

I absolutely LOVE the exclusive "Wonderland" stamp set that was designed for Clique Kits!

The snowman in the set is just so fun and I love that you can add a little bird friend to his arm!
 Such a sweet holiday card!!

The white panel with the fun "let it snow" sentiment was stamped with three of the snowflakes in the set.  Two shades of blue and then I used Versamark for the larger snowflake and embossed with Pearl Embossing Powder!  I also then added some pearls!
I really like the font used for the "snow"!  It would be so fun to add tiny rhinestones to each dot!

Now shake it up!!
 I just love this fine glitter crystals, looks like real snow!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Your Shaker card is so pretty! LOVE the paper you chose... Adorable stamps too! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations