Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello Stamping Friends!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I hope you have enjoyed some lovely time with your family and friends!!

I can't believe it is just about over for another year.

What a magical year it was!  I just love the joy in the kids eyes!!

Here is one last Christmas card for this year!

Created using the "Wonderland" stamp set that was designed for Clique Kits, by Honey Bee Stamps!!
I gave this particular card to my godmother, she absolutely loved it!

She loves vintage Santa's, so I figured this piece of patterned paper was perfect for her!
Enjoy the magic of the season!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

4 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Beautiful!

VanessaB said...

So beautiful. Merry Christmas

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty Kendra! LOVE your card! and I took a sneak peek around since I've been missing for awhile! Always such CUTE creations coming from you! Hope you had a Fabulous Christmas and in case I don't get back around to your blog before the new year - Hope you & your Family Have a Blessed New Year! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Chris said...

beautiful!!!