Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Celebrate with Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I wanted to have some fun today and extend my use of my stamps!

I grabbed the Brush Grunge Alpha set, as the brush stroke really caught my eye in this set! I already love this set for the beautiful alphabet and the endless sentiments and titles you can create, but I visioned a Christmas tree with this set, perfect with the holidays right around the corner!!

You can see my complete tutorial on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!

Here is the card I created:
 How cool is this Christmas tree?!?!
It was created using the brushstroke, which is part of the Brush Grunge Alpha set!

It's so much fun to look at your stamps differently and get more uses out of them!!

Close-up:
With an added star, also from the Brush Grunge Alpha set, and some rhinestones, you have a lovely Christmas tree!

The "celebrate" sentiment is part of the Life Right Now set.

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

Honey Bee Stamps Products Used:

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra!!! Been working like crazy! Just wanted to stop by and see what crafty goodness you've been up too! LOVE the card! The gems are the perfect touch! Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations