Tuesday, October 13, 2015

YNS October Preview Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's that time of the month at Your Next Stamp!!

It's Preview Day today!
Tomorrow is Release Day!!!!

I just LOVE this time of the month!!

As always, Karen has outdid herself again!
I am in love with this release!

---------------------

Today I am featuring the Whatnot Sentiment Set Six!
There are 8 sentiments in this set!

And to say the least, I love each one of them, so I had a little fun....
Each one of them is so super fun!!
I ended up using 4 of the sentiments in the set!!

On this card I had a little fun with this super fun sentiment, thought it would go well with a fun handmade background.  So I grabbed some stencils and ink sprays!!
I also used the Dots and Hearts stamp set to create a few of the stamped circles!
I also used some YUMMY gumdrops!!

I am obsessed with the gumdrops!!!

For my next one, I once again used a fun new sentiment from the Whatnot Sentiment Set Six as well as two fun dies!  I used the Stitching Hole Die so that you could see my black matte.  I then used the Chevrons Die and used fun colored patterned paper behind!
More fun gumdrops were used on this card!!

For my next card, not only did I use a sentiment, but I also used the pretty Flower Ink Splatter!
I used a glue ink pad for the ink splatter and then added glitter!  I love the sparkly flowers!

For my last card I created a simple and fun masculine birthday card.  I used the simple Celebrate sentiment.
I finished the card off by using a few Blue Raspberry Gumdrops!!

---------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!
You don't want to miss out!

So many awesome new stamp sets will be released tomorrow!!

Have a lovely day!!

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow these are all amazing.. awesome designing.

Donna Rudy said...

Love the bright colours! All of these cards are awesome!

New Creations said...

You highlighted the sentiment on all 4 cards so beautifully! Love the simplicity in your beautiful creations!

Doudou said...

Fun cards!! Love the colors!

Scrapper69 said...

They are all so COOL! LOVE each design! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations