Thursday, October 1, 2015

IBS Tree of Seasons

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

It's Release Day 4 at Inspired By Stamping!!!!

Today's release,
Tree of Seasons!!

Check out this super fun set:
Inspired-by-Stamping-Tree-of-Seasons-Stamp-Set
So many wonderful possibilities!!

Here is the wintery card I created:
I love all the shimmer!!  Sure makes it feel like winter!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------




7 comments:

Jean said...

Wonderful card! Such a wonderful set!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I think this is my favorite set. I love how you used it too! The card is beautiful!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your beautiful snowy tree! This set is fabulous... I love all the possibilities!

Craftyfield said...

Such a small bird... and yet he "makes" the card!

cghundley said...

So pretty and I love
the little bits of
snow you placed on
the tire and branches.
Carla from Utah

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE how oyu accomplished the snow! Super fun Winter scene

cm said...

A fabulous winter scene that looks like a fun place to play! I'll get my mittens...
~carol