Wednesday, September 9, 2015

You Are Loved with Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!


For my post today, I grabbed my Color Burst powder watercolors and watercolor paper!
They are so fun to work with!

I thought it would be super fun to create a background for a card!


Look how fun it looks at first:
I kept adding water and powder, till I got a background I liked.

I then dabbed areas with paper toweling to take some of the color off so it wasn't too bright.
I then used the Beautiful Life stamp set to added hearts to the background!!

And now for my card.....
I LOVE how it turned out!!
The large "You Are Loved" sentiment goes perfectly with the watercolor background!

Close-up of the hearts:
So pretty!!

I absoluetly LOVE the Beautiful Life stamp set!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

Challenges
Addicted to Stamps and More: Anything Goes

----------------------------


Honey Bee Stamps Products Used:

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! Awesome Background! Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card! love how you used the colour Burst to create that gorgeous background! Great contrast with the sentiment! Thank you for joining us ATSM this week!
Kamila DT