Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sweet as Honey with Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I played around with the stamps a little bit for today's post.

I first collected some of the supplies I wanted to work with.
I decided to work with the Sweet As Honey stamp set!!


Sometimes, if I'm not sure what my vision is yet, I just grab my supplies and stamp on some scrap paper, till an idea sparks!!
So this is my scrap piece of paper!

As I was playing around with the stamps, I decided on my final project I wanted two of the bees to be used, but the "swirl" behind it wasn't they way I actually wanted it.  So one nice thing about clear stamps, sometimes you are able to alter the stamps slightly without wrecking them!!

Check it out:
Pretty neat!!

Here's a look at the Project Life card I created:
So sweet!  Will be perfect to use in my little girl's album!!

Here's the stamped bumble bee with the altered "swirl" behind!!
I just love this sweet set!  

So many fun sentiments and images to use!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

Honey Bee Stamps Products Used:

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how sweet! Adorably CUTE card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations