Friday, September 18, 2015

Merry Christmas Stocking with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


I used the newly released stockings4Christmas and patterns4stockings stamp sets!!
The two sets make such fun Christmas cards!!!
As you can tell, by all the cards I have made using these sets!!

I just love this chevron stocking!!
Simple, yet so fun!!!
I love all the fun layers!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

I love everything about this card :)

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! LOVE it! I might have to CAS(E) This card if you don't mind!!! Got an idea after I seen it! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Jill Norwood said...

Adorable!!! Love these sweet stocking stamps! And love your cards!