Tuesday, September 29, 2015

IBS Autumn Harvest

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

It's Release Day 2 at Inspired By Stamping!!!!

Today's stamp set...Autumn Harvest!!
Inspired-by-Stamping-Autumn-Harvest-Stamp-Set
What a super fun set!!!

Here's the card I created:
I just love how you can build your own scenes!

So many fun possibilities!!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------


9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun layout and I love the use of the colored leaves!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all those leaves. An awesome card for Autumn.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful autumn card! I love the basket of pumpkins and the gorgeous autumn colors!

Sharon Underwood said...

Love all the bordered curves! Awesome card. Great leaves, too!

cm said...

As I mentioned to the other DT, this set reminds me of the barrels and wheelbarrows on my grandparents' farm. Grandma always had at least three barrels filled with flowers, and the wheelbarrows...well, how much fun my sister and I had, lugging things around with them...stones, chunks of wood, and, of course, puppies and kittens! Your barrel, filled with the sweet stack of pumpkins, and surrounded by fall leaves: Autumn Blessings, indeed.
~c

Anonymous said...

Fab card. Love all the bright leaves

Jean said...

Simply gorgeous!

Craftyfield said...

Love the look of this stamp set, as you say lots of possibilities!

cghundley said...

Oh pretty! Love
the pumpkins in
the basket.
Carla from Utah