Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Selfie with Honey Bee Scraps

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Scraps Blog!!


This is the first "complete" page I have created during my design team here!  I'm so excited to share it!

And just to let you know, I have fallen even more in love with Honey Bee Scraps stamps!  They are so perfect to use for project life!!

So are you ready?
Here it is.....
 I used so many fun stamps in one page, it's so exciting!!


I first came up with the idea of what I wanted to do with the page, so I gathered my photos, as you can tell my daughter loves taking "selfies" of herself!  I can never leave my camera lay around for too long out of my site as she always seems to find it and then I find a million goofy and sweet pictures on it!!

I decided I wanted to try out the new Brush Grunge Alpha!  
LOVE it!!  

Before I started my 3x4 card, I first practice stamped part of the "selfie" sentiment to see what colors I wanted to use.
I instantly seen that using the fun mixture of bright colors was what this layout needed!  So I am so glad that I tested my idea out first!!

 Turned out even better then I imagined!


The cute little hearts around the "selfie" sentiment are from the Beautiful Life stamp set!  The fun splatters in the bottom right corner are from the Brush Grunge Alpha set as well and the cute camera is from the Oh, Snap! stamp set!!

Here's a close-up of the fun sentiment I created:
 So super fun with the bright colors!!


Being that my daughter loves taking pictures, I wanted to add the "keep calm and snap on" sentiment from the Oh, Snap! stamp set!

The word smile is in a few of the stamp sets, but I wanted to use a larger form, so again the Brush Grunge Alpha came into great use!!
 I just love how this little subtitle piece turned out!!


One last little title I added:
I love the large "beautiful" from the Beautiful Life stamp set!  The font is so fun!!  The "you are" is also part of the set!  Again, as I have shown before, these stamps are so fun to use to mix and match sentiments!!


So many great sets used in this one page!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely stamps Honey Bee Scraps has to offer!!!!

Happy Stamping!!


-----------------------------------
Honey Bee Scraps Products Used:

Brush Grunge Alpha
Brush Grunge Alpha | 6×8 Stamp Set

Beautiful Life
Beautiful Life | 4×6 Stamp Set

Oh, Snap!
Oh, Snap! | 4×6 Stamp Set

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!! Adorable Layout!!! And she's a little CUTIE!! :) Can you just image how many selfies she'll take when she hits those Teen Years! LOL
Have a great day!


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations