Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy Summer with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun summer card to share with you today using an awesome NEW die set from The Stamps of Life!!

The brand new Popsicle Dies from TSOL are so fun!!


I made this super fun card:
I love the orange and craft paper together!!
The fun swirls I added are part of the swirls2build set!  I think they add the perfect touch!
As I mentioned before, I used the new Popsicle Dies along with the matching pops2eat and patterns4pops stamp sets!!  Super fun!!

The frame around the sentiment is part of the  frames4planners set!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a CUTE Summer time card!!! LOVE all the orange! :) Hey... PDE Linky Challenge has a Challenge going on right now.. this card would be perfect cause the challenge is using Buttons! You should enter! :) Have a crafty day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous