Friday, June 5, 2015

Hello Friend with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


Have you seen the new Hello My Friend Circle Dies???
They are super fun!!

I used the dies to create this fun Shaker Card!!
I also used the new Large Rectangle Dies!!
I used Kiwi Cardstock for my card base!
Behind my Die Cut I used Bubblegum Cardstock!

And the lovely floral paper is from the beautiful Blessings Paper Pad!
I just LOVE creating shaker cards!!
Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Looks fabulous as a shaker!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY!! LOVE the colors and such a CUTE Shaker! I've been wanting this die! It's on my list! LOL Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous