Sunday, June 7, 2015

Fun Birthday with IBS

Happy Sunday Stamping Friends!!

I have a fun birthday card using Inspired By Stamping products!!

Recently it was my sister's birthday and I created this fun card for her:
She bought me the chevron embossing folder for my birthday, so I was sure to use it for her birthday card.

Thought it went well with the chevron stamp from the Background Basics II set!!

The large "Happy" and "Birthday" are from the Happy Sentiments set!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------

Inspired by Stamping Supplies & Tools-01

 Background Basics II


Happy Sentiments



------------------------

No comments: