Thursday, May 7, 2015

Pretty Nail Polish Holder with GI

Happy Thursday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

I decided to create a fun nail polish holder for a gift!!

I used the G298 Seeded Dandelion for my main image in the background, along with the A32 Flitting Butterflies stamp.
For the sentiment I used one of the stamps from the G483 Tags set!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute gift and holder!

Tawna said...

What a cute idea! The stamping is so delicate!!

Is the cutting file for the holder available?

Patti J said...

Okay, so this is the cutest gift holder ever! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Hugs...

Georgiana said...

I sure do like your nail polish holder. Where did you get the file? My daughter has plenty of friends that would love to receive this as a gift.

Mynn xx said...

This is TOTALLY darling, Kendra! I LOVE LOVE LOVE purple, and what a great design! Thanks for linking up with my Birthday Giveaway at On A Stampage! HUGS! :) Mynn xx