Wednesday, April 29, 2015

News

Hello Crafty Friends!

I have some very exciting news to share with you today!
I have been asked to join the Honey Bee Scraps team!!
Welcome-Design-Team
I am super excited to join!
I absolutely love the Project Life Stamps she currently has to offer!
And let me tell you, she has some other awesome sets in the works!! ;)

Be sure to check out her current newly released stamp sets here!!

I LOVE all the sets, but am extremely drawn to the Oh, Snap! set!
Oh, Snap! Honey Bee Scraps - High Quality, Adorable Clear Stamps - MADE IN USA - for Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, Paper Crafting and More!
Can't wait to get this set to start making some project life pages!  As well as some cards!

-----------------------

With the good news, I also have some sad news, my Grandpa, who I am really close with has been in the hospital all week.  He's been diagnosed with the C word! :(  He is taking it so hard, as well as the family.  I am going through a whirlwind of emotions.  I have been so lucky with life so far and have never lost a loved one, so I am taking this extremely hard.  There is nothing they can do about it.

So excuse me if I have some open spaces in my blog here and there over the next few weeks, as I am currently trying to spend as much time as possible with him.  I am hoping for a miracle.  But as of now, things do not look good.  

Thanks for letting me vent for a second.  Trying to stay strong.

Crafty Hugs!

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Sending prayers your way!