Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Ladybug Love with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a card to share with you today using a fun products from The Stamps of Life!

I  just LOVE how this card turned out!
I created it with my daughter in mind!

I used the adorable new Sizzix Framelits Lady Bugs set!!
Don't you love the card design?
I sure do!!
One of my favorites from The Stamps of Life!
It is called Circle Flip-Its #2!! I just LOVE these card dies, they create such fun shaped cards!  And best part, they include a bunch of other dies as well to make creating cards so fun!!!  This particular set includes....11 dies!!!

I used Strawberry cardstock on the right and a piece of red with white polka dots from the new Happy Collection!!

The tag die is also part of the new set!
The "Love you" was created using the Sizzix Tags Framelits w/Stamps set!!

Love the pretty ladybug!
I used both Licorice and Strawberry inks to create the ladybug!

My next project with this set when I get a chance...I hope to make a cute layout for my daughter!!  
Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!


---------------

Challenges:
Craft-Dee BowZ: Anything Goes with Handmade Bow
Card Mania: Spring
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Oh La La Creations: Easter/Spring
Stamp and Create: Is It Spring Yet?
One Stitch at a Time: Anything Goes with Nature
Pile It On: Easter/Spring
Allosorts: Creature
Crazy 4 Challenges: Let's Think Spring

15 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Oh I do love that card design! I'm going to have to invest in one of those flip it sets! And your lady bug is just adorable in the red polkadots!! Super cute, loved seeing this!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Rene said...

This is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene

Stella said...

Oh my that ladybug; so so cute! I really love this! And you nailed our theme:). Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB this week!

Isobel said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing at Get Creative Challenges good luck x

Ros Crawford said...

So very lovely Kendra! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Wendy L said...

A great design for your card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Darnell said...

You'll get no argument from me, Kendra! This sweet shaped card could not be more adorable and cheerful!! Thank you so much for playing in the City Crafter challenge!! It's a pleasure to meet you and be your newest follower! I'd love to have you visit me and join on my side bar, too, if you like! Hugs, Darnell

Samra said...

This is one gorgeous card!!! Love the colors, design and bling! Thank you for joining CCCB this week!!
Samra DT

Margaret said...

Such a fabulous folded card. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck. Maggie - DT

Jenelle said...

Beautiful card! I love the design and that cute lady bug!

Gail said...

OMGosh I love how this card open and flips. This is precious! I need to learn how to do this, that's for sure! Your card is so cute with the ladybug on it and I adore your little red and white baker's twine bow! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our April challenge! Hugs, Gail

Jennie said...

This is adorable Kendra!!

Michelle J M said...

A fabulous Spring card, so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card, such lovely bright colours.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations
Pauline
x