Thursday, April 23, 2015

Happy Mother's Day Tag with GI

Happy Thursday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

This week we are featuring Mother's Day tags!!

Here is one I created with my special mom in mind:
I used the B150 Happy Mother's Day sentiment as my main focus on my tag!

I also added the K87 Flower Flourish on both the top and bottom of the turquoise cardstock!

Thought it was a nice added touch, with the pattern paper!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the impression of the tag and the use of turquoise. The flourish adds a secret touch.

Mynn xx said...

This is so pretty, Kendra! LOVE the patterns you used, the fabulous layers, and the bling detail! HUGS! :) Mynn xx