Sunday, April 5, 2015

Eggstra Special with GI

Happy Sunday Stamping Friends!

It's time for another challenge on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!


Before I share my card, check out this month's new stamps:
So cute!!  As always!!

You can find them here!

---------

I created this super fun card with the challenge in mind:
I just LOVE the adorable F543 Basket of Bunnies stamp!!

I love the fun Flip-its die I used to create the card base!!

I also used the pretty C430 Cursive Happy Easter sentiment!

Just look at these adorable bunnies...
Super cute and fun!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous Sunday!!


---------

1 comment:

Joan V said...

Kendra, darling card. I just love those bunnies in the basket. Thanks for the inspiration.