Tuesday, March 24, 2015

IBS March Release Honey Bee

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

It's Release Day 2 at Inspired By Stamping!!!!

You're going to love the new HONEY BEE stamp set!
I sure do!
Such beautiful images and great sentiments!!!

I recently got into Project Life! Yes, I know a little behind in times, but I just kept telling myself I can't do it all and don't need to get into something else!

Well after going on a retreat a few weekends ago with some girlfriends and seeing what Project Life was all about, I was hooked!  I am once again in HIGH hopes that someday I will get caught up with the kids albums!! (If only I would stop taking so many pictures!!.....Never mind, that won't happen!!)

So I decided to use the new Honey Bee stamp set to create a layout for my daughter's album:
I absolutely love how it turned out!
My first one!!  Yay!

It was so much fun to use the stamp set to create my own cards!!

I used a mixture of the stamps to create this 6x4 card:
 The "bee-utiful" was computer generated!
The "you" is part of the Spring Bouquet stamp set.

I just love the cute little bee!

I also used the Octagons stamp set to create the yellow stamped octagons in the lower left and top right corners, thought it was a nice added touch!

Another card I created using two stamps from the Honey Bee stamp set!

The title here was again computer generated, but then I used the Honey Bee stamp set to add some images!
This set was so perfect for these pictures!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------

2 comments:

Jean said...

Love how you used this for a scrapbook page!

Mynn xx said...

This is gorgeous, Kendra!!! I LOVE the fun patterned papers you used and all the ways you used this set, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx