Thursday, February 5, 2015

GI: Kitty with Heart

Happy Thursday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

Today I am using the new E860 Kitty with Heart stamp!
I also used the new E859 Forever Yours sentiment stamp!

I just love this adorable kitty stamp!


Probably because I love cats!
Recently, our family adopted a sweet little kitty!
The kids called him Buddy!
He just loves to cuddle and loves to craft with me!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

Challenges

Simply Create Too: Valentine's Day
Cute Card Thursday: Crazy In Love

4 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Kendra, this is SUPER sweet! I LOVE the fun patterns and I adore the way you layered your elements! Just precious! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

So So sweet....Beautiful Card...Thanks for joining in our Simply Create too Challenge 78 .
Anuja DT
craftcollage.blogspot.in

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and so Sweet. Thank you so much for playing us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie

Bianca said...

You have made such a lovely project! I love your colorcombo too! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! Bianca XX