Monday, January 26, 2015

Tags with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today, we are featuring Tags!

Creating tags for gift packages is something I really enjoy doing, but admit I tend to forget to once in awhile!  So I was so excited to see we would be featuring tags today!  

So I have one created ahead now!!

I decided to feature the new Flower of the Month: Pansy set!!
I decided to keep my tag kind of simple, yet striking!

I didn't color the image in, but one the top left sprig and bottom right sprig I added some glitter.  I love the look.  A little hard to tell from the picture, but you can see a slight coloring.
Will make a nice addition to a gift!!

I just love the font of the "Happy Birthday"!!  
So beautiful!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------

Inspired by Stamping Supplies & Tools-01

Flower of the Month: Pansy


No comments: