Saturday, December 6, 2014

Perfect Holiday Wreath with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am the featured designer at Inspired By Stamping this week!!

Here is the beautiful card I created:
 Simple, yet so very elegant!
I just LOVE how it turned out!

I LOVE the new Christmas Wreath stamp set!

I am sharing with you today a fun and simple way to make a perfect Christmas wreath on your projects!!

Start by gathering your supplies:

Supplies:
Shades of Green Ink
Christmas Wreath Stamp Set
Cardstock
Circle Die
Pencil

On your cardstock base, lightly trace the inner or outer of the circle die with your pencil.
Any size die is fine, just depends on the size of your project/how big you would like your wreath to be!

I started with my darkest ink first.
Stamp the "branch" around the pencil lines.

Use your different shades of green ink to make it look as full as you would like.
As you can see the pencil line eventually disappears and you have a lovely looking wreath!

Simple and so fun!! 

You are then ready to create your card!

My card again:
The Season's Greetings sentiment is part of the Festive Frames set.

 So pretty!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------

Inspired by Stamping Supplies & Tools-01

Christmas Wreath


Festive Frames



4 comments:

marcelle b said...

It's fantastic, I am liking this set more and more!! Thank you Kendra!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Beautiful card Kendra!!! I thought for a moment that the wreath was made out of dies cuts, but to my surprise it was the stamp!! Absolutely stunning.

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely beautiful Kendra!! The wreath is gorgeous~such a pretty Christmas card!
Sherrie K

2dogs2luv said...

so real looking...stunning!