Monday, September 8, 2014

Witches with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

With Halloween coming next month, I have been working on Halloween cards!!
And GI has some fun Halloween stamps to choose from!!

For my card today, I used the fun Hehehe (H201) stamp!
I just love these witches!!
Aren't they beautiful?!


They just seem to put a smile on my face!  I can just hear them cackling!

A close-up of the cackling witches and sentiment:
I also used the Frightfully Fun (C405) sentiment!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

This really is too fun, Kendra! LOVE the colors and the texture in the fibers! Fabulous layering for the sentiment panel, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx