Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Fun Birthday with IBS

Happy Tuesday Inspired By Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today sharing a FUN birthday card!

I just love how this card turned out!
So bright and fun!!

Helps....I have AMAZING stamps to work with!! ;)

Check it out:

I used the Happy Sentiments set for the large "Happy" sentiment, as well as the smaller "BIRTHDAY" sentiment. 

The fun chevrons are from the new Chevrons set!
Such a fun set!

The smaller arrow heads are from the Pretty Planners set!

I had so much fun creating this card, that I had to finish the inside as well!

I used accents from the Pretty Planners set again for the inside.

As well I using one of my favorite sentiment sets, Birthday Greetings, to add a sweet sentiment!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all their lovely products!

Have a lovely day!





------------------

Challenges:
Paper Sweeties: Let's Celebrate

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Those colorful chevrons are awesome!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Absolutely stunning girl!!! Love the single layer and bold colors.

Debbie said...

Bright, cheery, fun and festive! Thanks for sharing another FAB project with us at Paper Sweeties this month :)

Mynn xx said...

Totally awesome, Kendra! LOVE the fun colors! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

Maria said...

Beautiful birthday card, Kendra! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Paper Sweeties! Please come back soon!:-)