Friday, August 29, 2014

For My Friend with IBS

Hello Stamping Friends!

Can you believe it is the last Friday of the month?!
Yikes, where did August go!
Back to school for my kiddos next week!

I have a super fun card to share with you today using some fun Inspired By Stamping stamps!!
I used the new Forever Friends stamp set!

Love the floral image along with the fun brush stroke in the set!  Makes creating a fun card like this fast and easy!!  No need to always color in your images!

I also love the beautiful sentiment in the set!  Love the font!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all their lovely products!

Have a lovely day!





------------------

No comments: