Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Spinner Tutorial with IBS

Hello Inspired By Stamping Friends!!

Today I am sharing a Whoo Hoo Wednesday Tutorial on the IBS Blog!!

Spinner Card
I have never created a card using this tutorial before!
But with Inspired By Stamping's recent release of the Swirling Pinwheels set, I figured it was the perfect time to use this tutorial!

The Swirling Pinwheels set is truly the perfect set for this tutorial, in my opinion!! 

Here's my card I created:
Love how it turned out!!
Some fun, bright colors used!!

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping store, there are so many lovely stamp sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful spinner card and lovely inspiration!

Georgiana said...

How cool! I want to make a spinner card too! I just added it to my summer list!