Friday, June 27, 2014

Roses are Red with IBS

Happy Friday Sweet Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today sharing a beautiful Birthday card!

Recently it was my Mother-In-Law's Birthday!
My Father-In-Law called me and asked if I could create a special card for him to give her!

Well my MIL loves roses!  So I instantly thought of the lovely Flowers Bloom set from Inspired By Stamping!
Such a beautiful rose image in that set!!

The red and black are so beautiful and elegant together!
The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the Fancy Sentiments set!

I also stamped tiny butterflies around the sentiment and embossed with clear embossing powder.  The butterfly is from the Butterfly Wings set.

The image was soooo very fun to color with my copics!
It was the first time I colored them red!  I've always colored the rose yellow or pink!

And the finished inside:
I love, love, love the Birthday Greetings set!  So many lovely sentiments to use for the inside of your cards!!

I also used the single rose in the Flowers Bloom set!

I also used some White Fabric Tape and Black Seam Binding for my card!
------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all their lovely products!

Have a lovely day!





------------------

No comments: