Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hugs and Kisses

Happy Saturday!

Today it is once again my turn to post on the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog!!

I am so excited to share my project with you today!!!

First off make sure to head over to the Miss Kate Cuttables store to download your Freebie of the Day!
Valentine Monogram SVG cut files valentine alphabet svg cuts free svg files free svg cuts
Valentine Monogram

----------------------

With Valentine's Day right around the corner I thought it would be fun to create a Valentine's package for one of my kiddos or friends!

I used the fun Hugs and Kisses Title for my pillow box candy package!

Perfect title for a package containing candy kisses!!


Yummy!




----------------------

A look at the SVG file used:
Hugs & Kisses SVG Scrapbook files svg files for scrapbooking svg cutting files for scrapbooks cute svg cuts
Hugs and Kisses Title

----------------------

Make sure to check out the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog, there is all kinds of wonderful inspiration!

Don't forget to follow Miss Kate on Facebook!

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

jessica said...

Super sweet treat idea!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous use of this SVG! What cutter are you using?

Sparkly Engineer said...

Oh my goodness, Kendra, these are darling.

Anonymous said...

COMPLETELY FAB!! :) :)
LOVE these treats!!