Saturday, November 30, 2013

Yummy Treats with TDD

Hello Crafty Friends!

Can you believe it is the last Saturday of the month already?
Tomorrow begins December?!

I am very excited for today!
All of us ladies on my mom's side of the family, along with the kids, are getting together for a CANDY/COOKIE making day!!

So I thought it would be fitting to create some tags using some Top Dog Dies for today's post in which I created some treats to give someone for the holidays!!

I used some test tubes filled with Sixlets!
The I used the Snowflake Trio Die Set and Ornaments & tags Die Set #1 to create these beautiful tags!


I just love how the ornament turned out! Love this die!!
The added bling and shimmer is just perfect!

I stamped a sentiment from Inspired By Stamping in the inside of the ornament tag! 

 A single snowflake adds the perfect touch for this treat:

I also added some shimmer to it!

 --------------

Ornaments & tags Die Set #1




Check out the Top Dog Dies Blog for some more wonderful inspiration!!

Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Sounds like a fun day. Enjoy! Great tags on your candy tubes.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Seriously amazing projects!!