Monday, November 4, 2013

Heart Shaped Cards

Happy Monday Crafty Friends!

So sorry for my lack of posts lately, I have been really sick!  But hopefully will be feeling myself again soon.

Just had two quick cards I wanted to share with you that I created last month.

With it being sweetest day last month, I created this fun card for my hubby:
I used the Heart Mini Album Die from Top Dog Dies to get the heart shaped card!!

I just LOVE the "I Love You More" sentiment from Inspired By Stamping set Big Wishes II!


And an Anniversary card:
Again I used the Heart Mini Album Die to get the heart shaped card!

Used some of my lovely Creative Inspirations Paint to add shimmer to the heart!!

I used Inspired By Stamping set All Year Wishes II for the Anniversary sentiment! (LOVE the font!!)
So elegant and lovely!!

Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Kendra, your cards are beautiful!!! Love the little envelope with the hearts on the first one! The second is so pretty and romantic!

I hope you feel better soon!!!

Donna K said...

Two BEAUTIES, Kendra. Love them both…
I hope you are feeing better each day!

Colleen Dietrich said...

These hearts are lovely! Kendra, thinking of you and hoping you feel back to normal soon. Missed you as part of our release at IBS. :) Take care, my dear!