Saturday, October 12, 2013

IBS Masculine Birthday

Hey Crafty Friends!!

Happy Saturday!

I have a fun Masculine Birthday card to share with you today using some lovely Inspired By Stamping stamps!!!

I have a lot of birthday cards to create this month!!

First up is a masculine card for my father-in-law:

 I used the new Chalkboard Birthday and It's Your Birthday sets from the October release, along with the previously released Arrows and Background Basics Lines to create this fun panel for the card:
I love how it turned out!!

What some fun stamps!!

A look at the sets I used:


Inspired by Stamping Background Basics Lines Stamp Set

Inspired by Stamping Arrows Stamp Set

Check out all the lovely Inspired By Stamping sets here!

Inspired By Stamping is CELEBRATING 2 YEARS!!
The entire month of October, purchase $50 worth of IBS products, receive the Vintage Happy Birthday FREE!
What a lovely stamp!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

 


No comments: