Thursday, September 5, 2013

IBS September Release Sneak Peek Day 4

It's the final day of Inspired By Stamping's September Sneak Peeks!

Tomorrow we will begin sharing some wonderful inspiration with you, using the new sets!

-------

The last two sneak peeks:

Build A Snowman

Build A Snowman is a and adorable set!!  Included in this set is the snowman outline along with 17 stamps to decorate your own fun snowman!!



Holiday Tags
Holiday Tags is a set of 18 stamps!  4 tags, 10 sentiments and 4 elements!

-------

Make sure to visit the Inspired By Stamping Blog, you don't want to miss anything!!

I look forward to sharing some of the lovely projects I have created with these new stamps, beginning tomorrow!!

Have a great day!!


3 comments:

Janis said...

Kendra....I am still looking for the Winner of your blog candy during the 3D Summer Hop on July 27th. Did you ever post one? Thanks!!
<3 J

~ Kendra ~ said...

Yes it was posted: http://luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com/2013/07/summer-in-3d-blog-hop.html

Janis said...

Thanks....I had been looking for it for some time and I guess I just missed it. :)

<3 J