Monday, July 22, 2013

Thanks

Happy Monday crafty friends!  

Hope you had a great weekend!!

It's my day to post on the 3 Girl JAM Blog!!

I needed a quick "Thank You" card to give to my mom, so I thought it would be fun to use my favorite Vintage Crochet Trim and Crinkle Ribbon together!!  

I really enjoy using my Crinkle Ribbon to entwine it in this trim.  I love the finished look!

The beautiful frame is from the Inspired By Stamping Fancy Lables 2 set! Along with the Fancy Labels 2 Die!  The sentiment is from the Graceful Hydrangea set!

For this card I used Cherry Lipstick!
 I used the wonderful 3GJ Bow Maker to create my perfect bow!!

Isn't it a lovely touch?!

I added one of my lovely Pinque Peacock pearl stick pins!!

Check out all the lovely 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon colors here!!

Have w wonderful day!


1 comment:

An'Jenic G. said...

Such a beautiful card using Pinque Peacock Pin. Adds that extra flair. Love it. TFS AJ-